Yoga for Back Pain Workshop
New dates to be announced soon…
Be confident and able to teach students who have back pain: Understand the anatomy and physiology of back pain, and learn safe teaching techniques for yoga students who have back pain.
This workshop is taught by our head physiotherapist Larry Cohen. Larry has worked with yoga teachers and their students for decades and specialises in back, neck and posture pain. Larry will be assisted by Niki Isaacson, yoga and aerial yoga teacher, who works alongside Larry helping his patients with injuries as well as function and mobility issues. Click here to learn more about Larry and Niki!
This workshop will be held in our clinic in Bondi Junction, Sydney.
11.30am – 3.30pm, Sunday 26th November 2017.
At the workshop, you will
- Understand the nature and mechanics of back pain – and relevant anatomy and physiology.
- Learn how to apply the knowledge into practical situations – i.e. what poses to use for what pain/injury, and what poses not to do.
- Receive a comprehensive coursework/reference booklet so you can take all the information home with you to reference later.
- 4 CPD can be earned for Yoga Australia Members by attending this workshop.
- Receive an attendance certificate.
Early bird special: $285 if booked before 31st October 2017.
Full cost: $315
For bookings and more information please contact us!
Call us: 02 8090 8150
Email us: email@example.com
Check out our video where Larry and Niki explain the workshop a little more!